Sun One ASP for Red Hat 7.3/Apache 1.3.27

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on the list is actually running Sun's ASP product
for Linux/Apache?

I would like like to host ASP pages for my customers and wondering is it
worth the US$495 price tag?  And is that a one off price or do I have to
renew it every year?

- I do not want to use Apache::ASP as I want to run the customer's
existing ASP pages WITHOUT converting them to Perlscript

- I do not want to convert them to PHP.  I know PHP is better, YOU know
PHP is better, the customers don't care they just want their ASP to run!

--
Regards,