Rebuilding teTeX: Files missing

Hi,

 I am trying to rebuild teTeX 1.0.7-47 (RH 7.3). Although all (build)
requirements are met (and even some more that were added in -66 coming with RH
9) I do keep getting errors. At a certain stage the build does a package file
list sanity check but finds too few files for both the main package (2444
instead of 2817) and latex (1523 instead of 1529 (I think I actually increased
this number by installing tetex-dvips on the build system)).

 Any idea which packages I should install so teTeX will find/create all the
files it needs to complete the build?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!