RE: Sendmail resfuses connection on port 25 since upgrade from rh72 rto rh9

Found the answer

Remove the following lines from the sendmail.mc file

dnl This changes sendmail to only listen on the loopback device 127.0.0.1
dnl and not on any other network devices. Comment this out if you want
dnl to accept email over the network.
dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')