FP 2002 extentions

Hi. I am using red hat 7.2 linux now. The apache version that came with the installation is installed but not setup. I think it is Apache 2. But I'm not sure. How do I create a new service for apache to start working?
Also, I want to install Frontpage 2002 extensions on my linux machine so I can use my school files and experiment with my school web site before uploading it. Anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks,