RE: remote upgrade from Redhat 8.0 --> 9.0

Thornton....

OK.. I'll bite... being realtively new to Linux..is there some doc you could
point me to that would in serious detail explain how to accomplish this....

Or.. How much will it take to bribe you to get the information out of
you!!!!

As long as you're in the US/Canada/Europe, I could gladly call you to get
the information!!

What I don't want to do..is screw up what I have.. which would lead me to
spend hours doing a complete install/upgrade with CDs...

Thanks

Bruce
bedouglas earthlink net