RE: redhat linux iso files .vs installation tree

Hey...

It was never an issue understanding what an ISO is and it's role...

What I was looking for... were the actual files themselves... for the most
part, the responses I got, were dealing with the ISOs... The actual RH9.0
"installation files" can be found on the RH Ftp site ...I for get the actual
path now.. but i just found them!!!!!

These are the apparent files the I'm looking for.. And nowhere in the
section of the RH installation manual could I find the actual location
listed... Or any indication as to where they reside, simply that you need
them!

Now if I can figure out how to get the Remote Upgrade process down pat!!

Thanks

Bruce
bedouglas earthlink net