From: "Alan Giltinan" <agiltinan cit ie>
To: <redhat-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 1:49 PM
Subject: Labview installation

Disclaimer---------------------------------------

> The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be
protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received
by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of
any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the
information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in
its receipt.