Re: firewall configuration - some ports work, others don't

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 10:31, Ken Rossman wrote:
> Someone suggested using webmin to check on things and fix them up...
> Downloaded it, tried it, found and fixed the net service problems I
> was having in just minutes.

That was me but there IS a problem. You really need to review what you
do in Webmin or it becomes a crutch. Even that may be OK but packages
are likely to change prior to the Webmin modules changing.

BTW, it's also the best graphical CD burner that I have found. On the
other hand the NTPD module sucks and the Postfix module is worthless
(IMO).