[brent at mailstation.us: Bad whitelisting tool user.

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Thu Apr 1 14:36:28 UTC 2004

Hi Matt,
More whitelisting problems.

People on the RedHat list are getting these emails (seen below) whenever
they post to the RedHat list.

Could you please disable delivery to this person's email address
until they correct the configuration on their tool to accept postings
to the RedHat list? (after all, they did sign up for them.. :)  )

These responses are occurring to all posts, not just when Brent is cc'd
directly.

----- Forwarded message from Brent Canipe <brent at mailstation.us> -----