kde system guard host connection problem over telnet

eray atlas erayatlas at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:27:03 UTC 2004

hi,
I trýed to connect from linux client to 2000 client using telnet option from
kde system guard option.My aim is to monitorize my clients system
performance.But ý cant.
on redhat machine from console, ý can connect to host using telnet.system
asks me, login name and password.
But kde guard doesnt ask me login name and password so ý cant connect to
host.
may be there is a way to write username and password inside telnet
command.If not,then how can ý connect to my host using telnet and using kde
system guard.
I changed ntlml from tlntadm as 0.