Multihosting

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:39:44 UTC 2004

I have a machine with two (identical) ethernet interfaces.  I'd like to
use them to run two different streaming servers (which would use the same
ports).  I have two IP addresses on my subnet that I can use.

Can anyone tell me where to find information on configuring this setup?
I tried just activating the second interface and now I can't reach the
machine at all (and it's not on site, so I can't see what went wrong until
someone reboots it for me).  (Googling for multihost was not very
helpful...)

TIA.

--
		Matthew Saltzman