Perl / Apache on RH9.0 not working.

IS Manager ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Mon Apr 26 19:45:37 UTC 2004

Thanks all for responding.

Funny how you post a message and right after it you find the problem
(and I waited a week for this one).

Turns out there were unstripped returns in the scripts. Once I found
those out the rest was cake. Oddly enough when doing a 'perl -d' on a
script perl usually tells you there are returns but this time it didn't.
Must be something new in perl debug.

Btw, the error_log was not very helpful (I had already looked it over
till my eyes bled) even with '-w' but I did find a few things that
needed correcting. :)

Again thanks all ... I have another issue but I will post seperatly on
that.

Paul Pettit
IT Manager / Webmaster