sendmail without using isp

nilesh at electromech.info nilesh at electromech.info
Thu Apr 29 12:08:47 UTC 2004

It is very much possible direct delivery of the mail.

You need following things at least for reliablility.

Good internet connection 24 hours. example broadband one.

Get one LIVE STATIC IP and bind it with your netdevice.

If you want receive the mail to your server register domain name with your LIVE STATIC IP.

But assure you should have good and reliable internet connection.

We have configured no. of mail server which deliver mail directly without any problem.

Thanx

Ved Linux