Does rh9.0 support 200G hard disk?

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at weiss.name
Fri Apr 30 20:24:46 UTC 2004

> > I would like to buy a 200G hard disk for backup use. I am wondering does
> > rh 9.0 support it? Do I need to do some extra work to let it work? such
> > as compiling a kernel? Thanks
>
> Works out of the box.

If you haven't purchased the hard drive yet, you might want to double check
the motherboard specs.  I purchased a 200Gig drive to store home movies
captured from my video camera, only to find that the motherboard only had
28bit addressing for the hd, so I could only see about 120GB of it.  That
should be fixed when I get the new motherboard in a week or two. :)

Ben