Moving into Linux Enterprise- Doubts/questions

Tobias Speckbacher tobias at quova.com
Wed Apr 7 02:30:47 UTC 2004

I used to have an issue with a 2650 running RH8, the system would
completely hang after a certain amount of time.

Installing an updated kernel, solved this issue for me.
I am currently in the process of deploying 9 systems with RHES 3.0, 4 of
which use the PERC 3/DI controller.

If anyone has confirmation that this is still an issue I'd appreciate
the input.

-T