wireless problem

hey,
i use a wireless internet connection and i have the
following problem:
i am able to use the internet connection for a while
and later the wifi monitor gives me a non availability
signal  which freezes up most of my applications
including mozilla wherein i am forced to restart the
computer.when the system reboots, the following
message persists on the screen for quite a while
before rebooting:

eth0: error -110 writing Tx descriptor to BAP

after the computer reboots i get another message while
starting up:

eth0: channel out of range (0)!

please help me.....

http://au.movies.yahoo.com