Konqueror problem: ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)

Hi together!

I work with RHEL WS3 under KDE.
When I close the konqueror in a shell, the following errormessage appears:

ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)

However, the Konqueror doesn't crash, it's only when I close it again. Does
anyone has an idea what that could be? I just don't like to have such messages
in the shell.

Thank you for your help!
Marcel