iptables confusion

Hi All,

Quick question regarding iptables - I have traffic shaping set up and need to change the rules below. I need to give people accessing my website a LOWER priority than me accessing external sites. I.E - requests coming into this box on port 80 need a lower priority than my outbound requests on port 80.

I know i need to change one of the following lines but not sure how iptables works out source and destination ports.

Current ruleset gives ALL http traffic a high priority...

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j MARK --set-mark 0x5

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --sport 80 -j MARK --set-mark 0x5

which line needs changing?

Thanks

Jeff