PRINTING DMP OPENOFFICE PRONLEM

HI,

Not getting good result, printouts with openoffice. As I m using EPSON DOT
MATRIX FX1170 LX1050 ETC.

And we have around 15 printers like this.

All other application and things are working fine. Even it prints with Laser
and Inkjet.

I m not getting output as good as windows one.

I also tried PPD driver for the same but not a good result.

I also tried spadmin but the result was same.

Any guide lines.

Star Office can solve this thing ??????????

thanx

NV