-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dinh Tien Tuan Anh
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 1:58 PM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: RE: Running Java in Linux Terminal

Could you explain a little bit clearlier (howtos), I don't know about
that classpath thing.

From: "Ryan Golhar" <ryangolhar verizon net>
To: "'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'" <redhat-list redhat com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:23:40 -0400

I think this would be better suited in a java discussion list, but depending on the error you get, make sure the classes your app needs are availabie in your classpath.