SCSI issue

Govind.c govind at mc-3.org
Tue Aug 3 08:32:22 UTC 2004

Folks,
I am trying to do a clustering for oracle RAC.I am running linux AS 3.1 on
a compaq Proliant ML370.
My configuration as follows

A (compaq ML370)---------stD130-------------(compaq ML370) B

Both the system A and B are able to recognize the storage array(stD130)
during the POST.The details as follows
controller id :0
scsi disk 18gb : 2
scsi disk 18gb : 3
scsi disk 18gb : 4

The installation of AS 3.1 went of smooth on both the system.When I try to
boot up the systems,the system that boots up second comes with following
error messages
sym53c1510d-0<2,0> M_REJECT
sym53c1510d-0<2,0> command failed (84,84)@c213d000
sym53c1510d-0<2,0> FAST-20 WIDE SCSI 40 Mb/s
sym53c1510d-0<2,0> SCSI:Phase error fixup:CCB already dequeued

Note: the error message occurs when system try to configure the stD130
storage array.

Any help??