combo wireless and wired home network

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Aug 6 16:07:01 UTC 2004

I've given some thought to doing just this (VPN for all wireless
connections).

In my case, all three wireless connected systems are Windows (2x Win2k, 1x
XP).

My firewall system is running FC1 and iptables.  My internal server is
currently running RHL9, soon to be upgraded to FC2.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, with me (and the list, if you wish), your
configurations (VPN, firewall, etc), maybe a how-to, I'd be very interested
in learning and implementing.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit