Uploading files via telnet instead of FTP to a RH 8 server?

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Sun Aug 8 15:38:05 UTC 2004

If you can't find it, I have it.  Just email me, and I'll send you the
source + executables.

I even modified the putty source to make a ssh equivalent with no
dialogs etc...

-----
Ryan Golhar
Computational Biologist
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu