Sendmail can't receive from remote or another domain

NYINYI NYINYI at mmg.com.mm
Mon Aug 23 11:08:17 UTC 2004

  Thanks Mike Burger ,

  My sendmail , DNS are mmg.net.mm , infront of my sendmail server had our Fortinet Firewall and our ISP ,
I want to receive another domain and remote mail .  yahoo mail .. etc.
I didn't find sendmail.wc in my Redhat 9.0's sendmail.I can create or not this sendmail.wc .

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:20:18 -0500 (EST)
Mike Burger <mburger at bubbanfriends.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, NYINYI wrote:
>
> >    3. I'm using sendmail in Redhat 9.0,I have sendmail server .I want to get my sendmail remote or another domain ,I can't send and receive.
> >        How can i put all remote mail in MX record in DNS.How about receiving ,where can i configure ?
>
> By the way...in doing some digging, if this is for your mmg.com.mm, you
> may have more issues.
>
> I see that all of your MX records for your mmg.com.mm domain point
> elsewhere (bagan.net.mm).  If you don't control the 4 bagan.net.mm mail
> servers which are set up as your MX records, or don't control mmg.com.mm's
> DNS server, you won't be able to receive mail for mmg.com.mm, anyhow.

I didn't understand what do you mean this one above ?

Thanks in advance

NYINYI
MMG Technologies