Switching SMTP "on"

kenwardc kenwardc at tgis.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 11:43:35 UTC 2004

Hi Reuben and thanks for coming back to me.

Easy for experts to say "look at the documentation" but not always
easy for the newbie to know what to look for or even where to look. I
guess you'll remember being in the same boat when you started...

Will try and follow the docs as you suggest - thanks.

Regards
Chris

> Always check the documentation first for common configuration
> question like this. For Redhat Enterprise:
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/
>
> Look especially this section
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/re
> f-guide/s1-email-mta.html

---
All messages scanned by AVG 7.0 Anti-Virus scanner and TGIS Anti-Spam Firewall.