Switching SMTP "on"

kenwardc kenwardc at tgis.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 08:07:16 UTC 2004

Hi Ed

OK - things have moved on a bit since then and mostly everything now
appears to be working fine. I'm left with only one issue now, and
that's related (I think) to the fact that even with RedHat 3 EL the
POSTFIX application doesn't appear to be compiled for MYSQL support.
Not sure how to either find out for sure, or compile it to be so, but
I'm working on it! Any help in either of these directions would be
appreciated.

Regards
Chris