gpg unknown signatures

Alexey Fadyushin fab at s-tunnel.com
Tue Aug 31 16:43:27 UTC 2004

You can find the public key files used for package signing in
directories
/usr/share/doc/rpm-*
/usr/share/rhn/
/usr/share/doc/redhat-*

Also you can find the key files by using command 'locate'. Search for
the files
with 'RPM-GPG-KEY' in its names:
locate RPM-GPG-KEY

It should give the list of public key files.
These key files should be installed into RPM manager database with the
command
rpm --import <public_key_file_name>

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.