Unable to unlock xscreensaver

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Tue Aug 31 20:25:28 UTC 2004

Now that you mention it, yes, I can't get this to happen on the other
machines.

But I think there might be something else going on with this machine.  I
was playing around with the ldap configuration and now when I log in at
a console, 'id' can't resolve UIDs or GIDs.

I think I might have screwed something up on it....I'll just rebuild
it...thank god for kickstart...

Ryan