Enterprise System Management Freeware software

bala chandar mbchandar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:27:58 UTC 2004

you can check out the Webmin to manage the system remotely all sorts
of linux box.

for automated management of your enterprise, u can go for virtual
server management. i dont remember the name exactly

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:43:40 +0530, rbhasin at hssworld.com
<rbhasin at hssworld.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Firstly I am Sorry for being offtopic.
>
> I am looking for a freeware solution for Enterprise System Management so
> as to monitor the systems at our premises running various flavous of Unix
> like Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and Microsoft Windows Operating system. Any
> pointers for this freeware software would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanx in Advance.
>
> Regds,
> - Rajan
>
> *****************    HSS-Unclassified    *************
> *****************    HSS-Unclassified    *************
>
> "Please note:The email domain of Hughes Software Systems Ltd. has been changed to "hssworld.com" from hss.hns.com"
>
> "DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
> confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for
> what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
> immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
> prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS
> accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted
> by this email including damage from virus."

bala> balachandar muruganantham
bala> lynx http://chandar.blogspot.com
bala> lynx http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mbchandar