Largefile support

Steve Phillips steve at focb.co.nz
Thu Dec 2 02:25:57 UTC 2004

Actually, solved it - thanks for the reply Ed.

Adding a define to the gcc CFLAGS fixed it, the define in question was..

-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

This esentually aliases any 32bit file operations to their 64bit
counterparts and should be able to be used transparently to enable
largefile operations on 32bit hardware/OS's

--
Steve.