Brainless video card

Bob Metelsky bobmetelsky at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 23:15:30 UTC 2004

All Im trying to simply get 1024/768 resolution

I have an ATI  radeon 7000, an ATI PCI Mach64, and a  diamond ATI S3
Virge all PCI
Nothing short of rebuilding the entire kernel and installing whatever
*.rpms with the hopes that it will work. (Which I cant get the kernel
indetified due to a missing lilo!)

My question - What is the most recognizable vid card that will simply do
1024x768.
 I dont do fancy gaming, I just want a resolution I can live with
without having to waste another weekend trying to implement such a
simple matter.

Im running RH 3.0 ES

Thanks!
Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify