No Lilo in ES 3.0?

Bob Metelsky bobmetelsky at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 03:21:50 UTC 2004

Thanks for the pointer Ed,  Ive looks at the sys admin manual
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/pdf/rhel-sag-en.pdf

but  it dosnt seem to explain how to change from grub to lilo as that is
what Im more comfortable with. Its there an initab type of setting to
say -use lilo rather than grub. There is nothing obvious , that I can
see. That doc seems to refer to new install vis kick start

which doc should I read?
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

thanks
Bob

"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify
some other error located close to where the real fault lies."