Opteron Experiences

We are looking at standardising our web and file servers onto Opteron based Servers and are currently deciding what motherboards etc we will use. All of these servers will eventually be running RHEL. Anyone had any experiences running RHEL on an AMD Opteron based server?

Would love to hear of any tips/tricks and "gotchas" before we go ahead and purchase hardware.

Regards,
Gavin