Linux Radio Broadcasting

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Fri Dec 17 15:43:19 UTC 2004

Good Morning:

I'd asked this question once before but never really got much of a
response ... I'm looking for software for Linux to drive an FM radio
station.  Currently, we have Axess from Scott Studio/dMarc for Windows
but we want to dump it.  Of course there is plenty of software out there
for Windows, commercially available and freely available but I want to
do this on Linux.

Any ideas?  We're looking at playing music, jock talk, satellite feeds
and on-air callers.  Anyone know of any software that can be used?
We're planning on using sound cards from Audio Science.

Thanks,

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian at doubledimension.com || brian at visionpro.com }