Linux as a Terminal Server?

NV nilesh at electromech.info
Mon Dec 20 11:25:08 UTC 2004

Very much,

But you need to be very specific about your application running on
terminal server.

First check all your applications are working with linux and go for
Terminal server.'

LTSP is excellent with remote booting and client can be Pentium 133 /166
with 32 /64 mb ram will ok.

We are two setup of LTSP with server 2 GB RAM P4 and 35 clients are
wokring with same since one year with application like openoffice, kmail
etc.

NV