changing ownership

IT Dept ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Mon Dec 20 15:41:45 UTC 2004

You could also make a "share" group and directory for those users that
will need to share files. Then simply change the group access level and
ownership on the file and have it in that group's directory and add the
users to that group. Then all in the group would have access to it and
there would be no need to switch owners back and forth. Future files
could then be added and modified as needed without much additional
effort.

Paul Pettit
CCB Inc.