RHCE exam prep advice

Jared Johnson jaredsjazz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 19:43:08 UTC 2004

Sorry, I have to take note with that. RHCE is not a
privilege at all, nore are any certifications. If you
know enough to pass the exams, then it's yours. In
fact, it's a privilege for any of the Vendors, i.e.,
Red Hat, Microsoft, Cisco, etc. for them(!) to have
you study hard enough, buy their materials and rack
your brains just to pass their exams. It's THEIR
privilege.
How could it be any other way?

If they were paying YOU to take the exams and GIVING
you the certification for free, then it would be your
privilege. Otherwise, it's their privilege.

That's not to say one shouldn't hold their their
confidentiality agreements. They absolutely should.
But that doesn't include simple training material like
this guy is offering and of which he purchased from
Red Hat.

https://www.redhat.com/training/certification/rhce/logos/