IP Forwarding/Masquerade

Mollatt Ntini mntini at mweb.co.zw
Thu Dec 23 08:53:31 UTC 2004

Hello everyone

I have googled and googled, but I believe it's the correct search keyword that I am missing.
What I am about to ask has been discussed on this list, but I just don't seem to be able to track it down - in the archives, FAQ, sample configs!

I have one of those *stupid* requests again: I need to put an IP Forwarding or IP Masquerade on a REDHAT 9,
basically what I need is to have my LAN to access any outside network, whether ping, trace etc, and just leave my WAN network in its current state. How do I do this.

Please help!