I am on a holiday but will respond tou your message as soon as I return

Kees.Jager at Greif.com Kees.Jager at Greif.com
Tue Dec 28 11:51:04 UTC 2004

I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2004 and will not return until
01/04/2005.

In case of an emergency please call me on my mobile phone: +32 478 22 74
34, or +32 478 218 068

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and its contents are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of  this message and its contents is strictly prohibited.  In addition, please contact the sender by email and delete the original message immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.