I am on a holiday but will respond tou your message as soon as Ireturn

Mollatt Ntini mntini at mweb.co.zw
Tue Dec 28 15:23:55 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kees.Jager at Greif.com>
To: <redhat-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:51 PM
Subject: I am on a holiday but will respond tou your message as soon as
Ireturn

> I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2004 and will not return until
> 01/04/2005.
>
> In case of an emergency please call me on my mobile phone: +32 478 22 74
> 34, or +32 478 218 068

Why the heck should we receive this on a public list???

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and its contents are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of  this message and its contents is strictly
prohibited.  In addition, please contact the sender by email and delete the
original message immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.

... Better yet the confidentiality notice too...