About Up2date

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Feb 24 07:12:03 UTC 2004

Well, the first time you ran up2date, did it ask you for username,
password, name, address, etc?

Unless they've changed the rhn behavior for the RHE* series (both up2date
and rhn_register), it should have asked you for your info, the first time
rhn_register ran.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit