How to get RPMs without up2date?

Tim Pickard tpickard at crossref.org
Wed Feb 25 08:26:01 UTC 2004

You can use nrh-up2date.  A non RedHatNetwork dependent application.  Set up
your own local server.  Its is still dependent upon 1 server being able to
access and update from the RHN.

http://www.nrh-up2date.org/

It also contains some hints on using up2date more efficiently.

Tim Pickard
Systems Support Analyst and Administrator
40 Salem Street
Lynnfield, MA  01940
p.781-295-0072
f.781-295-0077