Apache question,

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Wed Feb 25 16:15:32 UTC 2004

That should read:

"...and everything can be done when you register it, like pointing it to
your ip, etc."

Unless you specifically opt for them to host your DNS, there's absolutely
no reason to assume that it willb e done, automatically.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit