Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:57 PM
Subject: Email users

Hello,

I have a question about sendmail and mail in general.

I want to know is it possible to know if there are some specific users in some specific servers.
for example On mydomain.com I have user myuser mydomain com, and people from outside want to know if this user exists or not ?, so how can they do that ?. I mean to know this, without sending email. Otherwise they can send email, and if the mail does not come back, It means the user exists :).
Or without sending email to him, how can I know, is there a such user ivantan singtel com  ?.

Thanks in advance.
Rudolf.