Re: Kernel Panic

Thanks All. I think I have enoguh to go at now.
I have releived the perssure by aquiring a second user 1 gig IBM base unit.
Price was right what could I do.
So I can set it up and move the mail onto it and then have a play with the other box.
Now what do I put on it? Fedora, RH9 or the try the RHEL 3ES offer I got by e-mail last night.
As they say answers on a post card please.
Certainly no need the reply to the list ;-)
Unless the urge is uncontrollable.
regards Roger