Re: profile read only after login [?]

Hello List... sorry it looks like it's not OS-related after all.  FWIW, I added the -noverify argument to the CATALINA_OPTS in the startup script of Tomcat and it seems to have worked.

thanks - apologies for the noise,

/j-p.

"John-Paul Delaney" <John-Paul Delaney wfp org>
Sent by: redhat-list-admin redhat com

09-02-04 12:57 PM
Please respond to redhat-list