Anaconda/RHAS question

Title: Anaconda/RHAS question

This may not be the best List for this question/problem, but I'll give it a shot.

I can do a full Kickstart install (ks.cfg and RedHat files) via nfs on RH9, but when I try it on RHAS2.1 I only get the ks.cfg file - the RedHat files are pulled from the CD.  Since it reads the ks.cfg file (stored in same directory), I know that it is able to read nfs.

This is not a drop-dead problem - just looking for some hints.

TIA - Steve

<snip from RH9 ks.cfg file>
install
nfs --server nfsserver.domain.com --dir /var/i386/RH9
</snip>

<snip from RHAS2.1 ks.cfg file>
install
nfs --server nfsserver.domain.com --dir /var/i386/RHAS2.1
</snip>