vsftpd problems

Dan dsaults at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 02:29:35 UTC 2004

Ben,

I don't want anonymous access. I want each user to only be able to access
what they have permission (rwx)to access i.e /home/username or any publicly
defined directory. As it stands if a user logs in as lets say bob they can
go into /home/marry and delete the contents out of that directory, which
they shouldn't be able to do.

Dan

 5. RE: vsftpd problems (Ben Sewell)

Message: 5