Quota help

Pete Nesbitt pete at linux1.ca
Fri Jul 2 23:07:21 UTC 2004

On July 2, 2004 03:33 pm, Eucke Warren wrote:
> [...]

I just tried it on my system, and it was a little different.

Here is what i used:
# touch /aquota.user
# quotacheck -m /
# edquota pete

the main thing is the -m, to force updating of /

You need quota.* for  quota ver 1 and aquota.* for quota ver 2.

What does 'cat /etc/mtab' look like?
--
Pete Nesbitt, rhce