reinstall Redhat necessary when GRUB is not accessible?

Yu Sun yusun9_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 13:40:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have dual OS: RH linux and WinXp. I installed the RH linux first
and then installed WinXp, using GRUB to manage the boot process. Now
the WinXP crashed. I want to reinstall the WinXp, but I am afraid
that after installing the WinXp, the GRUB boot loader will be gone (I
know it from my previous experience). How can I restore the GRUB? I
think restalling the RH is not good way.

Yu